Name: Amit Chakraborty
Position: INSPIRE Faculty Fellow
- Search for Physics Beyond the Standard Model at Collider Experiments
- Machine Learning Applications in Jet Physics
- Dark Matter Phenomenology
Selected List of Publications :
- "Interpretable deep learning for two-prong jet classification with jet spectra" with S. H. Lim and M. M. Nojiri; JHEP (2019).
- "Flavour-violating decays of mixed top-charm squarks at the LHC" with M. Endo, B. Fuks, B. Herrmann et. al., EPJC (2018).
- "A Framework for Finding Anomalous Objects at the LHC" with A. M. Iyer and T. S. Roy; NPB (2018).
- "Study of MSSM heavy Higgs bosons decaying into charginos and neutralinos" with R. K. Barman, B. Bhattacherjee and A. Choudhury; PRD (2016).
- "Chasing New Physics in Stacks of Soft Tracks" with S. Chakraborty and T. S. Roy; PRD (Rapid comm.) (2016).